- In the very first step, you are needed to switch on the LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
- Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the internet. Users should be able to have a strong
- Ethernet cable connection running from the device to their modem or may even require to switch or a router.
- Now in the M401dn control panel/display section, click on the “Network” icon first.
- Verification of the IP address on the printer machine is necessary. Well, if it shows 192.168.XXX.XXX, then it clearly signifies that you are well connected to your home network. Else, a small check is needed to receive a symbol like 169.XXX.XXX.XX.
- Now step back to the home display section and then click on the “Settings” icon.
- Choose an updated LaserJet printer and then perform a check for all the firmware updates to ensure about all the latest updates.
- Continue the process by choosing a proper update and then click on the download and install button
Hopefully, these steps works for you, if not, recommending to get in touch with us at +1-800-243-0051 (toll-free) number or chat online with our representative.